To burn a Voluspa candle is to be introduced to a world of excellence in fragrance and candle light that delights the senses and adds luxury to everyday living.
Fueled by a love for art, fragrance and elegant illumination, Troy and Traci Arntsen have created clean burning and potently fragrant candles. Voluspa’s creamy coconut wax blend enhances fragrance throw, burns ultra clean, and delights candle lovers worldwide.
With striking packaging and extraordinary scents, Voluspa home fragrance products are found in prestigious retailers around the world and have become a staple in the homes of Hollywood’s elite. Regularly featured in editorial articles written for beauty, fashion and home magazines, Voluspa has become a household name. Alena Kirby is proud to count herself among those offering these gorgeous candles and home fragrances.
I’ll introduce the lines we carry.
This collection is defined by the scents of amber resin, sandalwood and vanilla orchid.
An icicle crusted branch of Winter Spruce, snapped with hints of Citron, Balsam and Sugar. We love this one for Christmas!
Inspired by Bird of Paradise, the scent of Crane Flower is a floral melody comprised of ripe grapefruit, geranium and lavender.
Goji Tarocco Orange
The scent of this collection is defined by Goji berries, blended with gorgeous Tarocco orange and ripe mango.
The scent of this collection is defined by ripe huckleberry, vanilla and crushed sugar cane.
Quite apart from the stunning packaging, we love the coconut wax blend for these reasons:
- Extremely clean burning! Independent lab tests show that Voluspa’s coconut wax blend burns up to 90% cleaner than a 100% soy wax candle of the same size and fragrance.
- Beautiful creamy white look and feel.
- Holds a high volume of fragrance.
- Works well with perfume fragrance. Doesn’t interfere with a fragrance’s true notes and character like soy wax.
- Ecologically Sound, Sustainable, and Pesticide-free manufacturing.